Contact Us For A Free Initial
Consultation 970-573-7765

aggressive dui
& other Criminal Defense

Facing a Colorado civil protection order

If you have a domestic dispute in Colorado, your spouse or romantic partner can file a civil protection order. Sometimes called a restraining order, a CPO may prevent you from living in the same home, contacting your partner, having custody of children or otherwise...


FindLaw Network