Former Prosecutor Now Defending You
At McAdams Law Office, we offer professional legal representation based on years of experience. Our Greeley, Colorado, law firm handles a wide range of felonies and misdemeanors in Colorado state courts. We also handle related administrative matters, like those affecting your driver’s license or criminal record.
To learn more about our areas of practice, please follow the links below:
- DUI/DWAI: We serve people who have been arrested for Driving Under the Influence or Driving While Ability Impaired.
- Domestic violence: We represent people facing allegations of involvement in domestic violence, including assault or harassment as an act of domestic violence. The involvement of domestic violence often enhances the penalties you face, so it is critical that you work with an experienced criminal defense attorney.
- Assaults: We serve clients facing both felony and misdemeanor assault charges, including those related to domestic violence.
- Drug offenses: Our clients face felony and misdemeanor drug charges involving numerous drugs. These include methamphetamine, cocaine, heroin and marijuana drug paraphernalia.
- Juvenile defense: We represent minors facing charges as a juvenile as well as those facing student discipline or seeking to have criminal records expunged.
- Traffic offenses: If you have been accused of a traffic offense, we can help. Our legal representation includes service to people alleged to be driving after revocation prohibited (DARP), driving under revocation (DUR) and driving under suspension (DUS).
- Alcohol-related crimes: We represent people facing alcohol-related charges, including minor in possession (MIP), providing alcohol to a minor, contributing to the delinquency of a minor by providing alcohol, and public intoxication.
- Protection orders/restraining orders: Protection orders are generally a consequence of criminal charges themselves. A mandatory protection order is included in every criminal case under Colorado law, and it acts to prevent harassment, molestation or tampering with evidence of the alleged criminal acts.
- DMV hearings and driver’s license suspension: Our law firm represents people facing license suspension and other administrative matters related to a DUI arrest or traffic offenses.
- Menacing: We represent people accused of menacing — threatening people either by use of a weapon or with words.
- Harassment: If you are accused of pushing, shoving, kicking or otherwise touching someone with the intent to harass or alarm, we can help.
- Sex offenses: We represent people accused of a wide range of sex offenses.
We also represent people charged with a variety of other crimes. To talk with us about these offenses, or other Colorado felonies and misdemeanors, contact McAdams Law Office by calling 970-573-7765 or by completing our online contact form.